RENOMIA wins award for the quality of its work
30. May 2013
RENOMIA, a. s., has been awarded the title of ‘TOP 5 Insurance Broker of 2012’ confirming its leading position in the market.
The survey was organised by the Association of Czech Insurance Brokers together with the Czech Insurance Association. Insurance brokers were assessed by experts from insurance companies according to the quality of work.
Jiřina Nepalová, Director of RENOMIA., added “we greatly appreciate the award of ‘TOP 5 Broker of 2012’. We are pleased that this success builds upon our winning the Insurance Broker 2011 Survey and demonstrates the high levels of expertise and professionalism achieved by the RENOMIA team. Coming first confirms the consistency of the high quality of our work and the satisfaction of RENOMIA’s clients and business partners.”
The main criteria for evaluating brokers were:
- quality of the background materials supplied for the risk report
- level of communication between insurance broker and insurance company
- level of communication between insurance broker and client
- quality of subsequent service and co-operation in resolving claims
- support for improving the market culture on the part of the broker, e.g. defending the client’s interests